Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Patchwork Foiling with Newton's Nook Designs Stencils!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing a REALLY AWESOME Technique I like to call Patchwork Foiling with Stencils!! With the Holidays behind us I thought it would be the PERFECT Time to create some MUCH NEEDED Thank You Cards!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of Foiling, especially when used with a Stencil!! I find the NEW Deco Foil Transfer Gel SUPER Easy to use and it makes Patchwork Foiling Possible!!

I decided to use the BEAUTIFUL Holiday Foliage and Snowfall Stencils for my cards today, but you could use ANY Stencil you wanted!! I also wanted to show what the differences were between doing it on White or Black Cardstock!! You could totally try this technique on ANY color of Cardstock!! I Placed the Stencil Down and Taped the edges to my Surface!! Then I used a Spreading Knife to spread the Deco Foil Transfer Gel all over!! Remove the Tape and pull the stencil straight up!! Set it aside to dry!! Once its dry you can cut the pieces of Deco Foil by Therm O Web needed to cover the Images, using small pieces of Washi Tape to hold them in place! Layer to cover ALL of the Images and then run it through your Foiling Machine!! Once its ran through you'll remove all of the Foil Pieces and see your Patchwork Design!! It's SO FUN to see how it turns out!! Then I used several different Sentiments from (Flaky Family,  Shades of Autumn, and Simply Sentimental) I layered different Pieces from the Frames & Flags Die Set to finish my Cards off!!
I'm hoping to share a Video on this Technique, but until then I hope you can understand the Process!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #316-#317

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New

(New Technique)

workitwedbanner
Work It Wednesday: New



Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Something New
(New Technique)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

12 comments:

  1. Definitely going on my list! I’ve had the worst luck with foiling and I’d love to try this. Your results are amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are just incredible and stunning! We'd love to take these to showcase at Creativation next month! Could you email me at JSandvoss@thermoweb.com so we can chat? Thank you! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! You always knock my socks off, Larissa. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with this and can't wait to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the foiled background, what work to get all the colors in the right spot! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!!!!! Makes me want to play with mine. Thanks for motivating me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs, the foiling is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I told you lately how ridiculously talented you are!! Your work NEVER ceases to inspire me Larissa. These are STUNNING!! The shimmer is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely fabulous cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, love your foiling !Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the week and Happy New Year ! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw the quickest glimpse of your foiled black card on a video on Newton’s Nook Instagram today and had to track it down and see how you did it. Such an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)