Thursday, November 30, 2017

Paper Sweeties December 2017 Challenge #62!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
Its the First of December which means a New Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge #62!! Say WHAT!!?? I'm not sure how this year has flown by so FAST, but I'm READY for an AMAZING, SPECIAL and BLESSED December and hope you are too!!??
This month's WINNER will receive a $100 gift certificate for a shopping spree at Paper Sweeties!!!  Sadly, Paper Sweeties will be discontinuing hosting the monthly challenges in 2018, so let's make this month's challenge the BEST ever and go out with a BANG!! 
Share with your crafty friends!!
I'm SAD to see them go, but there are FUN things coming in 2018!!
Today I've made a REALLY FUN Set of Gift Tags that I've added to Gift Bags!! I've used the New or You Stitched Tag Die as my Base Tag and the Stitched Tags #3 Sweet Cuts Die Set and the Dear Santa Stamp Set for the Sentiment! I've also used the Holly Die from the Paper Sweeties Deck the Halls Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I Started by Die Cutting the Stitched Stocking from some Plaid Felt and the Top from some Cream Felt!! I then Die Cut the White Cardstock Stitched Stocking and Layered it to create a Folded Tag!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using some Black Embossing Powder!! I then Coated the Cream Felt with some Ranger Ink Multi Matte Medium and then Covered it with some Coarse Martha Stewart Glitter!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE the way it looks!! =) I added it ALL to a Gift Bag!! I Embellished using some Felt Holly with some Red Flower Sequins for the Berries!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!! This would make the PERFECT Gift for ANY Person ad there are SO MANY Ways to you can Fill these for a  FUN Gift for the Holidays!! =)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create for the LAST Challenge!!

I'm linking up to
Grab our badge:
Anything Goes - Challenge #310 - #311


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA    =)

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how the stocking opens and that tulle!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! Love your felt stocking and how it opens up to reveal fun sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun card, luv the cute stocking! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stocking looks like it would be so soft Larissa! This is Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are so fun and adorable ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card, Larissa. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us in the challenge. I'm so grateful to have you play along. Hope you're having a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)