Friday, June 30, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It


     HELLO!!
Today I'm playing along with the SUMMER 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! This Hop is so FUN and there are going to be TONS of FUN Prizes too!!  =) You can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for more details on how to play along!! Here's the SWEET Scene Card I've made for today!!
 
 
 
SQUEAL!! I've used some of the NEW Paper Smooches Products to create this SWEET Card!!
As soon as I saw the Kind Bear Die I just KNEW I had to make it a BEAUTIFUL Panda Bear!! I also KNEW that I had to use the Mug from the House Plant Die and use it as a Coffee Mug for the BEAUTIFUL Panda Bear to Hold!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out and HOPE you do too!!?? I Die Cut each of the Dies from some Reverse Confetti Midnight Cardstock, some Reverse Confetti Cloud White Cardstock and some Reverse Confetti Stone Cardstock!! I also used Distress Inks to Watercolor some Distress Watercolor Paper that I used for the Card Base and then used some for the Die Cut Leaves!! I used the NEW Triangles Die to create a FUN Background for the Scene!! Then I used the Flag Tags Die for the Banner Base to the Scene!!  I used a couple different Sets for the Leaves!! I used the Fruit People Dies for on of the Leaves and for the 3-D Bow I created for the Panda Bear!! I used the Poinsettia Die Set for the Larger Leaf and the Book Plates Dies Set for the Ornate Leaf!! I used Copic Markers to add some shading and Details to the Panda Bear Die Cut and then added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops, White Gel Pen Details, Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for the Background!! I Layered it all together and then Stamped and Embossed the FUN Sentiment "I made it with my BEAR Hands" on the inside of the Card!! I thought it'd be a FUN Play off of getting a Friend a Special Drink and Snack when needed some time!!??  =)
 Hope you've ENJOYED this Coffee themed Scene Card for today!!??  =)
 Make sure you head over to the Coffee Lover's Blog to find out how you can LINK up your Card to Play along!! There are a TON of Prizes!!
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 
 
I'm also Linking up to the
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 

15 comments:

  1. This is such a lovable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda's my favorite bear...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and I love the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa, this is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Larissa! I like the various foliage you tucked in behind the bear and her sweet polka dot cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa, I SO love your work and this darling panda card is no exception! You ROCK, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your panda is super cute and you're so creative to see the bear die and turn it into a panda. Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background you created, cute panda with his coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my sweet, I adore that Panda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really think I need that sweet Panda! Soooo adorable. And I could share with my niece who loves Pandas. Super sweet card. Everything you do is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made this bear a panda! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! Living here in DC we loved visiting the pandas at the zoo. Congrats on winning my Super Sponsor prize!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)