Friday, June 30, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Lil' Inker Designs!! =)

Pin It

     HELLO!!
Today I'm playing along with the SUMMER 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! This Hop is so FUN and there are going to be TONS of FUN Prizes too!!  =) You can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for more details on how to play along!!
Here's the SWEET Shaker Card I've made for today!!
SQUEAL!! I've made this SWEET Shaker Card using an OLDIE, but a GOODIE from Lil' Inker Designs!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the SWEET Images from the Perfect Pairs Stamp Set and the Coordinating Perfect Pairs Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Coffee and Donut Image and colored it in with Copic Markers!! Then I added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Texture to the Cheeks, the Sprinkles on the Donut and to the Coffee Lid!!
Image 1
I've also used some of my FAVORITE Lil' Inker Designs Dies and Patterned Paper to create the rest of the Card Deign too!! I've used the Dip Dyed Ombre Paper Pad for the Base of my Card and Die Cut it using the Silly Stitched Die Set!! I then cut another Card Panel from some Distress Watercolor Paper and Die Cut it using the Smaller Silly Stitched Die!! I then create a Dual Stitched Heart Window using the Dual Stitched Heart and Kisses Word Die Set!! I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and some Water Splatters to color the Heart inside the Shaker Window!! I used some Sequins from Lucy's Cards as well as some Stars and Sparkling Clear Sequins in 4mm & 8mm Sizes!! For the Sentiment I used the Sweet Celebration Die Set using the Banner and White Heat Embossed the Sentiment from the Perfect Pairs Stamp Set!! I LOVE how it turned out!!
 Hope you've ENJOYED this Coffee themed Shaker Card for today!!??  =)
 Make sure you head over to the Coffee Lover's Blog to find out how you can LINK up your Card to Play along!! There are a TON of Prizes, including one from Lil' Inker Designs and Pretty Pink Posh!!
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 
 
I'm also Linking up to the
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

  1. Great shaker design and I love the cute cup and donut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card design, love the fun shaker with the water background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you've worked your shaker magic to create something absolutely DELIGHTFUL!! Cute as can be Larissa...cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Larissa! Such a fun shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A yummy shaker! And your coloring is so awesome & rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy card! Love your coloring and love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)