Thursday, June 29, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Paper Sweeties!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
Today I'm playing along with the SUMMER 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
 This Hop is so FUN and there are going to be TONS of FUN Prizes too!!  =)
 You can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for more details on how to play along!!
Here's the Gift Card/Tag and Bag I've made for today!!
 
 
I've used the SWEET Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Stamp Set and the Coordinating Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts Die Set by Paper Sweeties!! I thought it would be FUN to create a Coffee Cup folded Gift Card for the Center of my Tag!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then colored them in using my Copic Markers!! I added some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen and then added some Tonic Studios Morning Nuvo Drops to the Center of my Flowers!! For my Gift Bag I used some Simple Stories Patterned Paper and used a Mama Elephant Gift Bag Die!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and hope you do too!!??
 
 Hope you've ENJOYED this Coffee themed Gift Card/Bag for today!!??  =)
 Make sure you head over to the Coffee Lover's Blog to find out how you can LINK up your Card to Play along!! There are a TON of Prizes, including one from Paper Sweeties!!
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 
 
I'm also Linking up to the
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 

12 comments:

  1. Wow, love how you created this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, tag and bag. Love the fun pop of black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is perfection Larissa! Love the color of the cup and the little flowers you added. And that polka dot bag ~ GAH, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute tage with the sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cup design and love how it is also able to have a message underneath it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, such a great design and love the little peg.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larissa, Love the card. Enjoy the fact that it flips up. Nice colors. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Larissa! Love how the coffee cup flips up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this darling cup more every time I see it! Will just have to add it to the very long wish list. haha Your card/treat bag is awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its so very sweet!
    cup is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful cup and those sweet flowers! Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)