Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Welcome Baby Card for the Inky Paws Challenge #46 Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
Today I'm here with Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #46 Sketch Challenge!!
Here are the Details for playing along!!
 
Create a project using the sketch!!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along! 

You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, May 12, 2017 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.

Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 
 
Here's the Card that I've made for today!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the BRIGHT Colors for this Challenge and I CAN'T WAIT to share the Card!!
SQUEAL!! How SWEET is this Card!!?? I've used the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Rectangles and Circles Die Cuts and then added the Stitched Layers to them for a White Base!! I used MFT Patterned Papers and I LOVE the way they work together!! I Stamped and Embossed the Onsie from the Lovable Laundry Stamp Set then I Die Cut it using the Stitched Onsie Die Set!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color the Onsie!! I added some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen and then used some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to Cover the Duck!! I also added some Mustard and Robin's Egg Nuvo Drops to the Background and I LOVE the Color Triangle it adds to keep your eye moving across the Card!! I also added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Pretty Pink Posh Silver Star Sequins!! I LOVE the Texture and Sweetness it adds to the Background!! I added a Die Cut Banner from the Garden Window Die Set using Black Simon Says Stamp Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment also from the Lovable Laundry Stamp Set!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!   =)
 
 I HOPE you'll PLAY along and I CAN'TWAIT to see what you create!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =) 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so CUTE! I love the bright colors and the paint splatters too! It's also a fun idea to switch the square to a circle from the sketch! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute SWEETNESS!! Perfect in every way Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)