Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge!! =)

Pin It





Hello!!
I'm SO EXCITED to share a New Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge with you for this Week!! I've used the PS Surf and Turf and Summer Lovin Stamp Sets along with the Flag Tags Dies!! I have had this Idea Sketched out for awhile, but with the Girls of one of my Friends Losing their Pet Gold Fish "Bubbles", I just KNEW I had to make it to send to them!! I've used a Mylar Treat Bag and have created a "Fish Bag" like the ones you take the Fish Home in from the Pet Store!! I thought it would be FUN to turn it into a Shaker Bag!! So I started by taking a Copic Marker BG01 and Coloring the Front Side and the Back Side of the Mylar Bag with it to make it look like there was Water in it!! Then I added the Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in Pool and Crystal Clear 4mm and some of the Crystal Silver Seed Beads!! I LOVE the way it looks and shakes!! I Stamped and Embossed my Fish Image onto some Distress Water Color Paper and used my Distress Markers to Water Color it then I Fussy Cut it out and attached it to the Inside of the Mylar Bag with some Adhesive!! I added some Water Color Smooshing to the Base of my Card using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass!! I tied the Mylar Bag Closed with some Burlap Twine and then attached it to the Card Base with some Adhesive!! I added a Sprinkling of more Pretty Pink Posh Sequins and then added my Flag Tag Stamped and Embossed Sentiment and my Card was done!! =)



 I HOPE you're feeling INSPIRED!!?? Don't forget to Visit the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Blogs to see what they have created!!
Karin Ã…kesdotter
                     Larissa Heskett ~ you're here!!
You have until Saturday, September 13th at 11:59pm PST to Play along!! You can stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
   

14 comments:

  1. OH
    MY
    GOSH!!!!
    Larissa this is the most amazing card ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY - WOW!!! so awesome!! what a fantastic idea!! i'm blown away!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop the madness. This is too darn cute!! So very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! And your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be inside your creative mind for a day!! This is incredible Larissa, so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa---- this little fish in the bag is SUPER SUPER cute! I LOVE your idea of the background and distressing the bag itself... and I LOVE the flag die at the top with the sentiment! This entire card--- definitely in my TOP 5 FAVORITE cards EVER! YOU ROCK! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Larissa! Love the fish in the bag--so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek! This is so cute!!! Love the fish bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just had to pin this, what an amazing idea and created to perfection, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card! I am loving this bag design element! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOST FABULOUS FAVOURITE CARD!!!!!!!! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow how creative...love how you coloured the bag to imitate water.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)