Friday, September 4, 2015

FINTASTIC Birthday with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton's Nook Designs

Hello!!
HAPPY Friday!! =)
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today and I CAN'T WAIT to share my Card with you!! If you Follow my Blog, you'll KNOW I LOVE to make Shaker Cards!! I have been working on this idea of a Double Shaker Card for awhile now and I've shared a couple with you already!! Todays Card I another Double Shaker Card meaning there are Two Separate  Shaker Elements in the same card design!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE IT!! I've used the Newton's Nook Designs Tranquil Tides and Mermaid Crossings Stamp Sets and the Coordinating Tranquil Tides Die Set!!
Tranquil Tides | 4x6 Photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs   Mermaid Crossing | 3x4 Photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs  Tranquil Tides | Die Set | Newton's Nook Designs
 Also DON'T FORGET!! = )
Last Chance to enter our Inky Paws challenge #24 - Sketch Challenge!!

Just a little time left - You have until TONIGHT - Friday, September 4th at Midnight CST time to enter our current inky Paws Challenge. All you need to do is create a card or project with this sketch and use & NND products! 

The winners of this challenge will get a $10 gift card to our shop! You can view full details and link up your card to our Inky Paws Challenge on this post.

If you don't own a NND stamp set yet you can still play along - just download and use one of the digital freebies on our freebies page.

I'm also Linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Trio of Colors!!
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it Colorful!! 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy is this ever fabulous!! Those little seahorses are just so cute and I love your double shaker idea. Super duper cute Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card and the double circles off center are wow! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card, love those seahorses.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Pretty! I love all the layers and the fun under the sea shaker! Thanks for the fun inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sea horses look amazing! Love the offset shakers for the window too!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)