Friday, May 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! Today I've used the New Life is a Picnic Stamp Set and the New Happy Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I thought it would be FUN to create a SWEET Little Shaker Card using the New Life is a Picnic Stamp Set and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I decided to use the Sweet Emma Paper Sweeties Doll Stamp Set and the coordinating Emma Sweet Cuts Die!! I used my Copic Markers to color in the Images!! I used several MFT Dies to help create the Scene and a New Winnie & Walter Scalloped Frame Die that I think just REALLY goes well with the Paper Sweeties Products!! =) I added some of the Sweet Marshmallow Flower Sequins to her hair and then some Mini Buttons that just finish them off!! I used some of the Stamped Images as Shaker Bits inside the Shaker Window!! SQUEAL ~ just makes me HAPPY!! I added the rest of my Sentiment to the Inside of my Card and I LOVE the way it turned out!!  =)

I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties DT Blogs to see what they have created for todays Sneak Peeks!! =)
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card! Love how you added the picnic items to it! Great card design my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, this is over the top adorable! 1st off, using the picnic items as shaker elements is brilliant! Her outfit really looks like she's ready for the outdoors, and the hair fobs... WOW! Cutest scene ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo cute!!! LOVING the little extra added to her pigtails and LOVE LOVE LOVE the shaker!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What a super SWEET shaker card with Emma! So creative to add the picnic items with the sequins! And, love her little hair accessories...too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love Emma's cute outfit, and the shaker is so fun with the fruits included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love Emma's cute outfit, and the shaker is so fun with the fruits included!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah i love all the fruits in your shaker... super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my stars this is as cute as can be Larissa!! I love the little elements you added to the shaker and the layered grass. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)