Monday, May 18, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meetup Challenge ~ Happy Birthday Card!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
HAPPY Monday!!?? =)
Hope you had an AWESOME Weekend!!?? We traveled to Kansas City for my Oldest Niece Laura's Confirmation!! It was such an AMAZING Service and it was SO FUN getting to see the Girls and some of our Friends!! The boys did SO GOOD with the 7 hour (14 hours round trip) Drive too!! =) I seriously don't know how we survived road trips like that when we were growing up with out I-Pads and Netflix!!?? I guess we did have a Game Boy and we Played Games, but its makes it SO NICE to travel these days with things to keep them BUSY the whole trip!!  =)
I'm stopping in to share a Birthday Card I've made for the Lil' Inker Designs May Monthly Meetup Challenge!! I've used the  Cover Up Die: Pointelle and I Embossed my Card Front with it instead of Die Cutting with it!! I LOVE the way it looks!! Then I Die Cut a Frame from the Frames & Flowers Die Set from some Chalkboard Paper and used the Hello, Awesome Stamps and Unscramble This Stamps Sets and White Embossed my Sentiment!! I also Die Cut several of the Flowers from the same Frames & Flowers Die Set from some Felt!! A few Prima Say it in Crystals Gems and my Card was done!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. I like the sweet felt blooms and the pretty chalkboard label Larissa!! A lovely lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)