Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Party!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May Release Party!! Today I've used the New MVP Stamp Set and the New Tree of Life Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I used one of the New Simon Says Stamp Nesting Circle Dies and an Avery Elle Die for my Card Front Panel!! I LOVE the Design of the Frame Die as it reminds me of the Stitches in a Baseball!! I then create a Scene and Stamped and Embossed all of the Images before I Colored them with my Copic Markers and Paper Pieced them together!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties DT Blogs to see what they have created for todays Sneak Peeks!! =)
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! Have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

8 comments:

  1. Larissa what a wonderful card! Love your design and Jake is so handsome in his uniform! Fantastic card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! LOVING the way you did the cutout to highlight the player!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake looks sensational! LOVE your card design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab baseball card with Jake in his uniform! And, wonderful design and color!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!!! Love the cut out panel!! Super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!! I love the paper piecing!! Thank you Larissa for your sweet comments on my blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! I love the sweet polka dot uniform. You've rocked this release Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the design of this card with the partial circle die cut from the corner. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)