Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Impression Obsession Challenge - Summer Fun ~ Potted Cactus!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the New Impression Obsession Challenge - Summer Fun!!  I LOVE Summer because of the FUN Flowers and Succulents that I get to grow and take care of Outside in my Pots and Flower Beds!! I live in Nebraska so we have ALL Four Seasons!! This year our Spring has been SO Weird!! Pretty Cold still and it has been affecting our Plants!! This Challenge makes me READY for our Normal Weather so I can ENJOY my Flowers and Succulents!! I've used the F13324 Potted Cactus Stamp and the CC194 Wood Grain Background Stamp!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I decided to Stamp and Emboss my Image onto some Distress Water Color Paper and used my Distress Markers to Water Color it!! I then Colored Extra Images so that I could Layer the Flower for added Dimension and I LOVE it!! I stamped the Wood Grain Image imperfectly for some texture on to a Patterned Paper and I really like the way it looks as a background for my Potted Cactus Image!! Even though its hard to see in the Picture, I also added a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink as a halo just around the Cactus and then added some Shadowing!! In real life it REALLY ADDS to the Card!! A few Gold Sequins and my Card was done!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Larissa--this is so beautiful! Wonderful watercoloring & I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dimension you added to the bloom, This is amazing Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, bold image, and you've colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)