Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge w/ Avery Elle ~ Flower Arrangment Card!! =)

Pin It

Banner-MIX-it
Challenge 24
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge and the Avery Elle Challenge #24 Spring!! =) This time we were asked to use Products from both Essentials by Ellen and Avery Elle!! =) SQUEAL!! I LOVE both of these companies and I was having a HARD time deciding what to create!!?? I finally decide to use the New Essentials by Ellen Bohemian Garden by Julie Ebersole Stamp Set and the Wild Garden by Julie Ebersole Die Set just released and Avery Elle Happy Papers and the Zen Papers!! I used a Sentiment from Avery Elle too, from the Bottle It Up Stamp Set!! I wanted to create a BEAUTIFUL Flower Arrangement and I LOVE the way it tuned out!! A few Crystal Sequins and my card was done!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden of flowers Larissa!! Thiis is bursting with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful and colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens this is stunning!! Look at all those beautiful and bold blooms! Very very pretty card Larissa!! And thank you so much for all the sweet comments you have left on my blog! Made my week! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... that is one absolutely amazing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright & cheery--beautifully created, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love all the layers and subtle prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have been trying to get a hold of you re: The Pin-Sights Challenge. Please email me! laurelbeard at me dot com.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)