Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #21 & MFT Sketch Chalenge #228!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the MFT Color Challenge #21 and MFT Sketch Challenge #228!!
I LOVE the way my card came together!! =)
I started with the Colors and found my Paper rom the New Crate Paper Confetti 6X6 Pad!! Then I used the Sketch and I thought it would be FUN to create a Sun using the MFT Stitched Circle Dies and the MFT Stitched Scallop Die Set to create my Waves!! Then I decided the MFT Sail Boat Die Set would be the Perfect Finishing touch to the Design!! I was going for a FUN Sunset Look so I used some Distress Inks and then added some WOW Clear Detail Embossing Powder to add over the water to give it that shinny look!! I decided to go a little more Girly for the Design and I LOVE it!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. Such a creative take on the sketch, love your colors and the patterned paper sail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I love the pretty little sail, cute card Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined the challenges! I love the use of the scalloped edge, just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your used of the colors and that you combined the challenges! super card, Larissa! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)