Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Special Meaning Card with The Craft's Meow!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I wanted to share the card I have made for The Craft's Meow Blog!!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this disease has been a part of my Mother-In-Laws life for the last 15 years!! She is one strong woman and I wanted to create this card for her!!
You could create this card for lots of different occasions though!! I wanted to use the Beautiful Rose Stamp Set and the Chalkboard Faith Stamp Set for my card today!! I am LOVING both of these sets because they are so versatile!!
Beautiful Rose

Chalkboard Faith

I started by stamping the Roses onto some Colored Cardstock (once on pink and once on green) then I water colored them both with darker shades to add some extra dimension!! I fussy cut it out and pieced it together!! I then stamped the Chalkboard Sentiment onto some Dark Grey Cardstock and Embossed it using white Embossing powder by Ranger!! I wanted to make parts of it Pop so I layered it by Embossing the same sentiment again in Gold Embossing Powder and cutting out the flags and hearts and piecing it together!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I added it to a FUN Die Cut Frame that I covered with some Gold Mica Textured Paste!! It looks so neat in real life!! Here is my finished card!!




THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and if you missed the Blog Post Yesterday please check it out!! There are some VERY AMAZING Challenges and Prizes being shared over on the SplitcoastStamper's Blog!! The Craft's Meow is a Proud Sponsor and these cards mean so much to those who receive them!!

Have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a goooooooorgeous card, Larissa! I LOVE the glitter and the design of that piece! LOVE the flower too! BEAUTIFULLY put together! You rock!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Larissa! You did an amazing job coloring the beautiful rose and I'm lovin the chalkboard sentiment! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)