Sunday, October 6, 2013

Let's Celebrate with Paper Smooches SPARKS!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
Happy Monday!!
The first week of each month is always a Trend Watch challenge. 
Our Challenge this week over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog is LACE!!

Swoon!! I'm a Lace Hoarder!! I searched through my stash and this Champagne Colored Lace just jumped out at me!! I found some Core`Dinations Shimmer Cardstock that was a Perfect match and then I die cut one of the Glasses from the Glasses Die Set!! I thought it would be a FUN look to die cut some Chalkboard Cardstock and then I stamped the sentiment Let's Celebrate from the Free Spirits Stamp Set and White Embossed it with White Embossing Powder!! I layered some stitched ribbon on top of my Vintage Lace and my card was finished!!

 
 


I hope you'll go and see what the rest of the Paper Smooches SPARKS DT came up for this weeks challenge and if you have the chance to play along I'd LOVE to see what you come up with!!
  THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. The shimmery cardstock and your beautiful lace make for one PRETTY card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that beautiful paper for the glass!! WOW! And that lace just pops!!! FAB use of these stamps/dies and that lace ribbon! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chalkboard effect and the lace looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)