Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween FUN with JustRite Stamps!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I wanted to share the card I made for the
JustRite Friday Challenge #106 - Color Inspiration!!

JRFC106

I decided it was easiest for me to create a Halloween Card with these colors!! Plus, it truly is just around the corner and it never hurts to get them made early!! ;) I used the Spider Web Background Stamp and the Boo-tiful Cameos stamps for my card today!! I wanted to add some shine and shimmer so I embossed the spider web background with some orange embossing powder onto black card stock!! I then took some chalkboard card stock and embossed the frame with green textured embossing powder by Stampendous!! I took a white gel pen and outlined it and the Halloween Sentiment!! I LOVE the added dimension it gives to them!! I then embossed the cameo head and added some Stampendous Micro- Fine purple Glitter!! OhhhhLaLa!! I love this glitter!! It's hard to see the sparkle you get, but it is AWESOME!! Then I die cut a #3 frame from the Spellbinder's Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight out of some old vintage book paper that I coated with some Ice Resin and I LOVE that it is transparent and kinda confusing because you can see both sides of the text!! Totally fitting for a Halloween Card right!!  ;) I then stamped my sentiment and added a Fun bow with some added gems and a vintage button!! My niece and I have an on going Backwards Card Game going on!! She made the CUTEST card for me when she was little, but it opened backwards!! Since she has grown up every year I give her a Halloween Card that opens backwards and she gives me another one that opens backwards!! =) I know she is just going to LOVE this card!!



THANKS so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll go and check out all of the other AMAZING creations shared for this challenge!!
 Have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ;)

8 comments:

  1. What a wickedly cool card! The Halloween in green on the black with the chalkboard is really neat!!

    Another great card, Larissa!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTABULOUS ! Love the orange spider web on the black and now I have to find out about Ice Resin, that text paper is very cool !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! SO COOL! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! You are one cool Aunt. Your niece will totally love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cool ice resin dictionary page -- still need to get some to try & LOVE the look here on your FABULOUS Halloween creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frighteningly fabulous Larissa!!! Your orange embossed spider web is amazing!! What a FUN tradition you have with your niece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Larissa!!! That spider web is fabulous! I love it!
    I am sure your niece will be thrilled!

    Have a lovely day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)