Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Challenge!! =)


If you want to play along or if you just want to check out all of the AWESOME INSPIRATION you can find it here: http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2011/12/lawn-fawn-cha-winter-2012-challenge.html
So I had so much fun creating my projects!! I JUST LOVE the Lawn Fawn stamp sets!! So here are my entries!! =)
First I wanted to create a fun Canvas for my niece for her Birthday!! She LOVES horses and is going to be turning 5 so I thought this would be fun for to put in her room!!
I used these stamps sets to create my project!!
admit one product image
Admit One Stamp set
smitty's ABCs product image
Smitty's ABC Stamps set
teeny tiny backdrops product image
Tiny Backgrounds Stamp set and
bannerific product image
Bannerific Stamp set
You can find them at your local retailer or here: http://eclecticpaperie.com/
Here is my Canvas  =)



Next I created a card and I wanted to use the Hats Off To You Stamp set, but I wanted to use it in a different way!! So after playing around I came up with them super cute flowers!! =)
I just stamped the hats in a circle shape connecting all of the tops in the center. I LOVED the way that these looked stamped all alone, but I decided to layer them!! The hat fringe actually makes a really neat flower shape in the center of the hats and it would be fun to use too!! I layered the large and the small party hats and then paper pieced and added some glitter pen details!! I then stamped the ribbon stamp from Admit One and just used the circle center piece to make the center of the flowers!! I crumpled them up and then sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist!! I LOVE the way they look!!
I used these stamps to create my card:
hats off to you product image
Hats Off To You Stamp set
admit one product image
Admit One Stamp set
Here is my Card  =)


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I wish everyone LUCK on the challenge!! =)
THANKS LAWN FAWN for the AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!! =)
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
           LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas is freaking fantastic and your card is too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun banners, so unique and creative, and what a fabulous carousel too!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)