Sunday, January 1, 2012

Trigger Tuesday Challenge!! =)

Strip-Tastic!! =)

Well this New Challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog http://www.moxiefabworld.com
was sure a fun one!! =) I just had to make SEVERAL different cards after I started creating!! The different techniques and ideas just kept coming!! =) I used the closest ink colors that I had to the image.
Anyway here they are, I hope you like them as much as I do!! =)





THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

Supplies Used: Stampin Up Ink (Golden Rush, Grey Wool, Twilight and Hollyhock. Memory Box White Pigment Ink. Distress Stickles Rock Candy, Paper Trey Ink Dies (Heart Border and Loopy Daisy Die Collection) Paper Trey Ink Stamps (Love & Marriage and Tag-Its #11)

6 comments:

  1. You were definitely on a roll here with all of the hearts! I don't know which is my favorite! Fun ideas all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your heart cards, Larissa! each one is so different and unique...all are a perfect TT match :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful!!! Great takes on the trigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - these are all great, but the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Just look at all these fabulous trigger cards...WOW!!! I love each one..... the heart die you used is awesome and how cute is that adorable loopy flower!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)