Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Challenge!! =)


If you want to play along or if you just want to check out all of the AWESOME INSPIRATION you can find it here: http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2011/12/lawn-fawn-cha-winter-2012-challenge.html
So I had so much fun creating my projects!! I JUST LOVE the Lawn Fawn stamp sets!!
So here is another one of my entries!! =)
For my nexr project I made another card, I wanted to play around with the Critter's on the Farm Stamp set and I just LOVED the idea of the EWE and having say "MISSING EWE". Then I wanted to have it be kinda translucent so it looked like it was missing from the photo!! GET IT!!?? =)
Anyway, I LOVE it and I stamped the Ewe onto old book paper and then paper pieced it together. I added an Old Map paper in the background of the photo stamped frame and then covered it with glimmer mist and kinda burnt the paper alittle so that it would look aged!!
I used a thick vellum and covered over both of the layers!! I then stamped the message and I had wanted to add a little file tab, but ended up not liking the way that it looked so instead I decided to punch out a window in the front of the card and then have the Hay There stamped on the inside of the card, but yet it was also seen on the outside of the card and I REALLY liked the way it turned out!!
I then stamped some stars for a pop of color and added some pearls to the center of them!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here are the Stamp Sets I used:
critters on the farm product image
Critter's on the Farm
smitty's ABCs product image
Smitty's ABC Stamp Set
say cheese product image
Say Cheese Stamp set and
admit one product image
Admit One Stamp set

Here is the photo:


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I wish everyone LUCK on the challenge!! =)
THANKS LAWN FAWN for the AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!! =)
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

1 comment:

  1. This card has so many fabulous elements! Love the little punched tab, the vellum or whatever's covering the front panel, the texty sheep... It's so great! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)