Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Party!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May Release Party!! Today I've used the New MVP Stamp Set and the New Tree of Life Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I used one of the New Simon Says Stamp Nesting Circle Dies and an Avery Elle Die for my Card Front Panel!! I LOVE the Design of the Frame Die as it reminds me of the Stitches in a Baseball!! I then create a Scene and Stamped and Embossed all of the Images before I Colored them with my Copic Markers and Paper Pieced them together!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties DT Blogs to see what they have created for todays Sneak Peeks!! =)
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! Have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

8 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Larissa what a wonderful card! Love your design and Jake is so handsome in his uniform! Fantastic card!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just gorgeous! LOVING the way you did the cutout to highlight the player!!!!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Jake looks sensational! LOVE your card design, too!

Maria said...

Such a fab baseball card with Jake in his uniform! And, wonderful design and color!:-)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great card!!!! Love the cut out panel!! Super!!!

KayM said...

What an adorable card!! I love the paper piecing!! Thank you Larissa for your sweet comments on my blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Lisa said...

How cute!! I love the sweet polka dot uniform. You've rocked this release Larissa!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE the design of this card with the partial circle die cut from the corner. Very cool!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)