Thursday, September 5, 2024

Happy Meow-oween Card with Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
 
Hello Crafty Friends!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today to share a SWEET Halloween Card using several Products that are sure to make the recipient Smile in Delight!! 
Happy Meow-oween Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Witchy Newton Stamp Set, Witchy Newton Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set, Black & White Paper Pad, Banner Trio Die Set and the Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Image from the Witchy Newton Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!!
Then I used Copic Markers to Color the Image!!
Orange: YR00, YR18, YR68     Brown: E43, E33 & E47
Grey: N0, N3 & N5    Pink: RV00    Purple: V00, V01, V15 & V09

Then I used the coordinating Witchy Newton Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! Then I added some White Gel Pen details along with some Black Gel Pen for the Nose!!
Happy Meow-oween Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Witchy Newton Stamp Set, Witchy Newton Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set, Black & White Paper Pad, Banner Trio Die Set and the Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set
Next I Die Cut the Oval Frames Die from some White Cardstock and Inked with some Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Layered the Scalloped Oval Die Cut from some Black Cardstock on top and adhered the Witchy Newton Image using Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I used the Banner Trio Die to Die Cut some White Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I Inked with some Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink just around the edges of the Banner and adhered it to the Oval Focal Layer!! Happy Meow-oween Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Witchy Newton Stamp Set, Witchy Newton Die Set, Oval Frames Die Set, Black & White Paper Pad, Banner Trio Die Set and the Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set
I Cut a Piece of Black & White Basics Paper Pad for my Card Panel and adhered it to an A2 Cardbase using some Foam Tape for dimension!! Then I adhered the Scalloped Oval Focal Image!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Amethyst Iridescent Rhinestones for a finishing touch of Sparkle!! I LOVE how this Card turned out and I hope it INSPIRES you to create some SWEET Halloween Cards that are sure to bring some Smiles this Halloween!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
Larissa Heskett 💜

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)