Thursday, August 8, 2024

Sending You a Slice of Happy w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

Newton's Nook Designs

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing a FUN CAS Card using some of the NEW July Release Products!! I LOVE how this turned out and the fact that its so easy you could create multiples in no time for any Special Occasion and you could use any Color combination here too!! 
Sending You a Slice of Happy by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton Loves Pizza, Fractured Card Layout Die Set, Black & White Basics Paper Pad and Circle Frames Die Set
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Image from the NEW Newton Loves Pizza Stamp Set!! Then I used the coordinating NEW Newton Loves Pizza Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! I Adhered the Image to a Die Cut Circle from some Red Cardstock and then Die Cut some White Cardstock using the Circle Frames Die Set and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! Then I backed it with another Red Cardstock Die Cut Circle!! 
Sending You a Slice of Happy by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton Loves Pizza, Fractured Card Layout Die Set, Black & White Basics Paper Pad and Circle Frames Die Set
Then I created the Background Card Panel using the NEW Fractured Card Layout Die Set and some of the NEW Black & White Basics Paper Pad!! I adhered the Image Focal and the Sentiment using some Foam Tape for some Dimension and then I finished off the Design with some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rock Rhinestones!! SWOON!! I LOVE how this turned out and hope it INSPIRES you to create some for your Card needs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA ðŸ’– 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)