Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!


Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!!
 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing a FUN St. Patrick's Card using the NEW Shamrock Hot Foil Plate and my FAVORITE Therm O Web Rainbow Dreams Hot Foil!! SWOON!! Let's get Started!! 

I Started by Hot Foiling the New Shamrock Hot Foil Plate onto some Hammermill White Cardstock!! I repeated the process 2 times for a Double Row of Shamrocks!! 

Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Happy St. Patrick's Day Sentiment!! I Inked with several Distress Oxide Inks in order to match the Rainbow Foiled Shamrocks in the background and then I used some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I added the Sentiment Circle to a Circle Frames Die Set Die Cut from some Black Cardstock and adhered it to the card panel using some Foam Tape for some Dimension!!  

I adhered the Card Panel to a Frames & Flags Scalloped Rectangle Die Cut from some of the Meowy Christmas Patterned Paper!! Then I finished off the Designs by adhering some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones!! I LOVE how the Iridescent Sparkle coordinates with the Crystal Sparkles!! 

Newton's Nook Designs Lucky Release February 2024 ~ Shamrock Hot Foil Plate, Newton's Lucky Clover & Lucky Dog * AVAILABLE NOW *

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today I hope I've INSPIRED you on ways to create with the NEW Products!!
I hope you have a 
FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
 ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)