Wednesday, November 8, 2023

SWEET Gingerbread Coffee Mug Holiday Card!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here today to share a SWEET Gingerbread Coffee Mug Holiday Card!! SWOON!! I LOVE how it turned out and  hope it INSPRES you to get CREATIVE with some of your FAVORITE Products!! I've combined several of my FAVORITE Trinity Stamps Products along with some Patterned Paper, Deco Foil Plush Papers, Embellishments, Rock Candy Glitter and Glossy Accents!! 
I Started by Die Cutting the Beary Cute Layered Mug Die Set  from some Kraft Cardstock that I inked with some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Die Cut the Handle from some Doodlebug Design Gingham Patterned Paper that I also inked with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink!! 
Next I Die Cut the Decorative Pieces from the Gingerbread House Treat Box Add-on Die Set!! I added the different Colors to create the Roof and added Rock Candy Glitter for some Sparkling Snow!! Then I Die Cut the Windows and added the White Die Cut Window Frames ontop!!

 Then I added some Greenery to the Top of the Mug from the NEW Holiday Candle & Botanical Die Set!! I Die Cut from some Pine Green and Teal Waters Deco Foil Plush Papers!! I added some Copic Marker Shading as well as some Rock Candy Glitter for the look of Glittering Snow!! To finish off the Mug I Die Cut some White Cardstock  using the NEW Bitty Tags Die Set!! I Inked the center of the White Cardstock Tag with some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the “2023” from the Simply Sentimental Holidays Stamp Set using Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 

Then I added some Peppermint Candies from the Sweet Holiday Wishes Die Set!! I added some Inking and Glossy Accents for some Dimension and Shine and then added a Fairy Rocks Rhinestone to the Center for even more Sparkle!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE how this turned out and I hope it INSPRES you to get CREATIVE with some of your FAVORITE Die Set and Embellishments!! I hope you'll join in the FUN for SEVERAL chances to WIN and some AMAZING Inspiration!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’–


7 comments:

  1. This card is a real treat for the eyes, so fun and festive and I love the roof you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card so much, Larissa! Very fun design and colors, and pretty embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a whole lot of cute and oodles of fun happening on this card! Love this, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this is the sweetest Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, I really like your version of this mug die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and sooo sweet!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love all of the wonderful little details you added to it!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)