Monday, April 17, 2023

Thank You Card w/ Spellbinders!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here today to share a Card using Spellbinders March Stitching Die of the Month~ Nested Layered Stitched Petal!! SWOON!! I LOVE this Die Set as there are SO MANY ways to use it!! If you follow me, then you KNOW that I LOVE to create Shaker Cards and I really wanted to show how you can create an Infinity Shaker Card even with the Stitched Die Cuts!! 

I also LOVE Daisies, so I've incorporated the Beautiful Daisies from the NEW Umbrella Bloom Etched Die Set!!
I Die Cut the Main portion of the Nested Layered Stitched Petal Die from some Spellbinders Indigo Cardstock and then I Stitched the Design with some Light Seagreen 964  Included in the Spellbinders DMC Color Essentials Floss Bundle that matches the Spellbinders Waterfall Cardstock that I used for the Die Cut and Pierced Background Panel!! 

Once everything was Stitched then I Die Cut the Beautiful Daisies from the NEW Umbrella Bloom Etched Die Set using some Spellbinders Snowdrift Cardstock for the Flowers and some Spellbinders Peridot Cardstock for the Leaves!! I adhered all of the Flowers to the center of the Stitching using some Therm O Web Zots Bling Adhesive Dots!! Then I adhered some Trinity Stamps Lumionous Yellow Baubles to the Center of all of the Daisies as well as the Large openings in the Center of the Pierced Design!! 

Next I created the Infinity Shaker Card Panel adhering the Die Cut and Pierced Background Panel that was Stamped with the the "Thank You" Sentiment in some Navy Ink, to some Snowdrift Cardstock and then using a Waffle Flower Infinity Shaker Panel to adhere to the Panel, leaving the Top open so I could add ALL of my BEAUTIFUL Shaker Elements!! I added some Iridescent Mini Butterfly (24 Color/Set 3D Butterfly Nail Glitter Sequins) along with some Taylored Expressions Tiny Diamonds-Pastel and some Sequins in White, Navy (both Matte and Metallic)!! I Closed the Top of the Panel and the Infinity Shaker is READY to SHAKE!! I LOVE the Mix and the Sparkle, Shine and Playfulness it adds to the Card Design!!

I Adhered the Stitched Panel to the top of the Infinity Shaker Panel and the Card Panel was adhered to a White Cardstock A2 Cardbase!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 
So there you have it a BEAUTIFUL Infinity Shaker Card using the Spellbinders March Stitching Die of the Month-Nested Layered Stitched Petal!! I LOVE this set as there are SO MANY ways to use them!! Infinity Shaker Cards are just one idea!! I'll be back soon to share another Idea!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)