Friday, April 21, 2023

Spellbinders April Stitching Die of the Month!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here today to share a Couple Projects using the Spellbinders April Stitching Die of the Month Membership!! 
SWOON!! If you haven't seen ALL of the AMAZING Inspiration using this Set, hopefully this post will give you even more Ideas!! I LOVE how VERSITALE this Set it and I have some NEW Ideas using them to create a BEAUTIFUL Large Stitched Flower!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the different Layers of the Petals, Die Cutting 2 of Each Petal!! Then I Stitched the different Layers and adhered them together using some Double Sided Adhesive!! I adhered the Different Layers together using Foam Tape for some added Dimension as well as turning the Petals Up to add even more Dimension!! I rotated the Layers in order to achieve the FUN Flower Shape!! 

I Die Cut a Circle for the Center of the Flowers and used some WoW Glitter Embossing Powder to add some Sparkle and Shine to the Circle Center adhering it to the Flower using Double Sided Adhesive!! 
I Hot Foiled the Sentiment "Happy Birthday" from the Sentimental Ampersand Hot Foil & Die Set to the Fluted Classics Rectangle Die that was Die Cut from some Spellbinders Snowdrift Cardstock using some Copper Hot Foil and the Glimmer Hot Foil System!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way the Copper Hot Foil matches the Sparkle of the Sunflower Center!! It's just BEAUTIFUL!! 
I adhered the Stitched Sunflower and the Sunflowers Leaves that were cut using the Zinnia Etched Die Set from Patterned Paper to the Hot Foiled Fluted Classics Rectangle Die using some Double Sided Adhesive!! Then adhered the Panel to the Patterned Paper Card Panel using Foam Tape for Dimension!!

I repeated the same process only changing the Colors and Patterns of the Stitched Flower and Leaves!! 
I Die Cut a Circle for the Center of the Flowers and used some WoW Glitter Embossing Powder to add some Sparkle and Shine to the Circle Center adhering it to the Flower using Double Sided Adhesive!!

I Hot Foiled the Sentiment to the Fluted Classics Rectangle Die that was Die Cut from some Spellbinders Snowdrift Cardstock using some Matte Gold Hot Foil and the Glimmer Hot Foil System!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way the Matte Gold Hot Foil matches the Sparkle of the Flower Center!!
It's just BEAUTIFUL!!
 

I adhered the Stitched Flower and the Flower Leaves that were cut using the Zinnia Etched Die Set from Patterned Paper to the Hot Foiled Fluted Classics Rectangle Die using some Double Sided Adhesive!! Then adhered the Panel to the Patterned Paper Card Panel using Foam Tape for Dimension!!


I Created this last card the EXACT same way as the Last one, just changing the Patterned Paper!! I LOVE this Design as you can create ANY Flower Color Combo you'd like to coordinate with you Patterned Paper choice!!

Again I used WoW Glitter Embossing Powder to Cover the Circle Flower Center!! SWOON!! I LOVE the touch of Sparkle!! 

These Stitched Flowers are SO FUN to create!! I can using them for several different things including Party Decorations or a Banner for a Party!! I LOVE how Large they are and the FUN possibilities with the Color Combinations!! 

So there you have a NEW Idea on how you can use the Spellbinders April Stitching Die of the Month Membership!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today and I hope you'll check out ALL of the AMAZING Inspiration in the April 2023 Club Inspiration Roundup using the Spellbinders April Kits of the Month!! There are SO MANY FUN Products and there's still time to get the Kits this Month!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)