Thursday, March 30, 2023

Plush Baby Chick and Easter Egg Pocket w/ Poshta Design!!

Pin It


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
I'm back with another FUN Project using some Poshta Designs Products!! This was Inspired by one of the Projects I created during the Release Week!! Remember the Carrot Pocket I shared a couple weeks ago!!?? If not you can find that Post HERE!! I created it in order to tuck the Bunny Inside for a Little Gift Package Presentation, but also for the Bunny to have a Place to LIVE!! If you wanted, you could add a little Ribbon String to create it into a Little Purse for Littles to be able to Carry around making it easier for them (and the Parents 😜to keep track of) Again there are NO WRONG Ideas here and I think it would be REALLY Sweet as a Purse/Bag too!!  This time I've created an Egg Pocket and a Little Baby Chick!! How CUTE are they!!?? I can hardly handle the CUTENESS!! 
For the Baby Chick I've used SEVERAL Dies!! 
I Started with the Body and Die Cut the Scalloped Egg from the NEW Banded Egg Die Set!! Die Cutting (2) from some of the NEW Sunlight Felt!! I LOVE the Soft Yellow Color!! 
Next I Die Cut (4) 2 of each Wing using the Bottom Wings from the NEW Basic Butterfly Dies!! Then I Die Cut (4) 2 of each Side of the Tulip Parts from the NEW 
Banded Egg Die Set to use as the Chick Hair!! SQUEAL!! This detail REALLY adds to the Chick, but isn't necessary if you ant to leave it out!! I used the Eyes Die Cutting (4) 2 of each Eye from the NEW Hippity Hop Die Set from some Tundra Felt!! Then I stitched with Black Sequins and Beads!! I Die Cut (2) of the Heart Bunny Noses (also from the Hippity Hop Die Set) for the Beak from some of the Squash Felt!! Then I added a Flower from the NEW Gathered Garden Die Set using Lavender Felt for the Flower and Jade Felt for the Leaves!! Then to finish it off I added a Fuzzy Yellow Pom-Pom to the back of the Chick!! I just LOVE how it turned out!! 
I used the NEW Embroidered Egg Details II Die to Stitch the Design onto the Basic Egg Die (previously released)!! I used the NEW Agave Felt as the Base for the Eggs!! Here you can see how I added 2 pieces together, folding down part of the piece and Stitching on the backside of the part that I folded down to get the continued design of the Stitched Detail!! I just ADORE how it turned out and who wouldn't want to receive a Gift inside of this SWEET Egg Pocket!!?? I also finished off the back of the Pocket using the Conversation Hearts Message Dies "LOVE YOU" and I feel like this added touch just finishes off the SWEET Egg Pocket!! I added some Lavender Felt Hearts to the center of the "O" and a Few more Sequins for a touch of Sweetness!!

The Little Baby Chick fits PERFECTLY inside the Egg Pocket for a SNUG Fit as to not Fall Out easily and I'm CERTAIN this will bring some JOY to the Recipient this Easter or even just this Spring for a Birthday or Just Because Gift as well!! One of the things I LOVE MOST about the Spring here on the Farm are the NEW Babies!! Plan a Trip to one of the Farm Stores and take your Littles to SEE the Baby Chicks!! Then instead of leaving with a "REAL" Baby Chick to take home present them with these Plush Baby Chicks to LOVE and take care of!! I'm CERTAIN you'll be the BEST person EVER!!

THANKS SO MUCH for joining me today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you with the NEW Products available NOW!! I'll be back tomorrow with a SWEET Card using the NEW Hippity Hop Die Set!! I PROMISE, you'll want to create one of these for ANY of your Easter Card Giving Needs!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗

2 comments:

  1. Larissa, I'm absolutely blown away by your creativity! To see how the egg, butterfly and tulip dies could be transformed into a baby chick is sheer genius! Absolutely adorable, especially with the accompanying egg purse. Inspired and inspiring in every way; you've really showcased the versality and possibilities of these dies!
    hugs~Carol (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! That little chick is as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)