Friday, March 3, 2023

Basic Butterfly, Monarch Butterfly Details, Lacewing Butterfly, Botanical Butterfly & Petite Butterfly w/ Poshta Design ~ March Release Products 2023!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 
I'm SO EXCITED to be back for Day #3 of the Introduction Week for Poshta Design!! I hope you've been INSPIRED so far and I CAN'T wait to share what I've created for today!! 

Today, over on the Poshta Design Blog we're showcasing these NEW Products:

Basic Butterfly Die (retails for $24)

Monarch Butterfly Details Die (retails for $10)

Lacewing Butterfly Details Die (retails for $10)

Botanical Butterfly Details Die (retails for $10)

Petite Butterfly Die (retails for $12)

So you may have guessed after seeing what I've created the last 2 Days, but I have SEVERAL Projects to share again today!! Showcasing SEVERAL of the Products used together and in different ways to try and give you as many Ideas as I can when it comes to things you can create using these AMAZING New Products!! 
For my First Project I've create a Card using the NEW Basic Butterfly Die along with the NEW Monarch Butterfly Details Die, using the NEW Misty Morning Color Story!! 


SWOON!! This Color Story is STUNNING and the NEW Coral Reef Felt Roll is one of my FAVORITES!! 


I Die Cut the Felt Butterfly and then used the Monarch Details Die to add the Wing Designs!! Then I Die Cut the Base of the Butterfly again from some Patterned Paper and again from some 110 lb. White Cardstock to add some stability for the Base!! I Die Cut the Body of the Butterfly from some Navy Cardstock!! I Stitched it altogther using the coordinating DMC Floss included in the Color Story Kit!! 

Then I added some Iridescent Sequins and Seed Beads to the center of the Butterfly Body for some added Sparkle and it's STUNNING in real Life!! I Die Cut a Patterned Paper Card Panel using a Trinity Stamps Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack Die and then adhered the Butterfly to the Card Panel!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "Missing You" from the NEW Baby Bunny Stamp Set also from Trinity Stamps, Embossing with some WoW Embossing Powder to coordinate!! I adhered the sentiment Strip to the Card Panel using Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I LOVE how SWEET this Card turned out and when you have such a STUNNING Focal Point, there's no need for anything else!! For my Second Card, I've used the same Dies as above but this time I wanted to create a Shaker Butterfly Element using all Cardstock and Patterned Paper!! I Die Cut the Cardstock pieces including a Black Cardstock Base, an Orange Doodlebug Designs Gingham Patterned Paper Base, then 5 Black Cardstock Butterfly Bases that I Die Cut the Monarch Details from for the Frame of my Shaker!! I Fussy Cut the Inside edges of the Monarch Design away so the Shaker Elements had a place to shake freely, leaving the Edge so I could Stitch everything together!! Then I Die Cut an Acetate Base for the Shaker Window and 2 more Black Cardstock Bases with the Monarch Details for the Top of the Butterfly along with a Butterfly Body also from Black Cardstock!! I KNOW it sounds like alot of die cutting, but I promise the results are WORTH it!!

I used adhesive to tack all of the Base pieces of the Butterfly together, being careful just to Glue in the areas in between where the Stitching Dots are so you don't have a Sticky Mess when Stitching!! This doesn't have to be anything more that just getting things layered together in order to fill the Base with the Shaker Elements!! I added some Butterfly Confetti, and some Monarch Clay Embellishments and in person it's AMAZING seeing those Butterflies SHAKE inside of the Butterfly Shaped Shaker!! I placed the Acetate Window and the Monarch Top Pieces on top and then Stitched Everything together!! Then I Added the Butterfly Body and Stitched it in place adding the Sequins and Seed Beads from the NEW Misty Morning Color Story Collection!! 
 For the Card Panel I Foiled a Therm O Web Butterfly Fly Away Toner Card Front that I Foiled with Black Deco Foil and Colored with Copic Markers!! Then I added the Stamped and Embossed Sentiment again from the Trinity Stamps Baby Bunny Stamp Set and another Sentiment Foiled from the Deco Foiled Adhesive Transfer Designs Oh Hello!! I used Copper Deco Foil to Foil the Sentiment!! I LOVE how it turned out and KNOW the recipient to this SPECIAL Card will feel LOVED!! 
My Next Project uses a Burlap Gift Bag and I Stitched to it to added a Personalized Petite Butterfly from the NEW 
Petite Butterfly Die!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the Petite Butterfly from the NEW Misty Morning Color Story!! I Cut it Twice so I could create a Dimensional Butterfly!! Then I Stitched on some of the Sequins and Seed Beads again from the NEW Misty Morning Color Story and Stitched it directly to the Burlap Bag!! I Added some coordinating Pony Beads to the Ties of the Bag to add an EXTRA Punch of Color and SWEETNESS!! Then I Stamped and Embossed a Gift Tag from Trinity Stamps using a Sentiment from the Hello There Stamp Set!! I Adhered it to the Burlap Bag using a Mini Clothes Pin!! Just think of the AMAZING Gifts you can add to this and the Packaging will be just as SPECIAL and something the Recipient can use again to give a Gift to someone else and the Pattern can continue!!  
My Last Project uses a Printed Gold Glitter Polka Dot Canvas Gift Bag and I Stitched to it to added a Personalized Petite Butterfly!! I also added some of the Sequins and Seed Beads to add to the Gold Glitter Polka Dots for even more Sparkle and to Tie everything together!! I LOVE how it turned out!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the NEW Petite Butterfly from the NEW Misty Morning Color Story!! I Cut it Twice so I could create a Dimensional Butterfly!! Then I Stitched on some of the Sequins and Seed Beads again from the NEW Misty Morning Color Story and Stitched it directly to the Circle Base from the NEW Itty Bitty Basket that was Showcased Yesterday HERE!! I Then Stitched the Circle directly onto the Printed Canvas Bag!! I Added some coordinating Gold Pony Beads to the Ties of the Bag to add an EXTRA Punch of Color and SWEETNESS!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed a Gift Tag from Trinity Stamps using a Sentiment from the NEW Peep Show Stamp Set!! I Adhered it to the Canvas Bag using a Mini Clothes Pin!! Just think of the AMAZING Gifts you can add to this and the Packaging will be just as SPECIAL and something the Recipient can use again to give a Gift to someone else and the Pattern can continue!!

I HOPE I've INSPIRED you today with SEVERAL Different ways to use these NEW Products!!?? Butterflies are one of my FAVORITES and I can definitely see finding even more ways to use ALL of these AMAZING Dies!! I think these would be BEAUTIFUL as Appliques for Shirts too!! Therm O Web has some AMAZING Products that would make that EASY and you wouldn't have to worry about putting them through the wash!! That might just be my next Project!! 

Don't forget to leave a comment on the Poshta Design Blog Posts EACH DAY for a chance to WIN a $50 Gift Certificate to the Poshta Design Store!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for joining me again today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you with the NEW Products being showcased today and don't forget to come back tomorrow for a look at a FEW EXTRA Projects I created to SHARE for RELEASE DAY!! EEKK!! So EXCITED to Share them with you!! 

Everything will be available TOMORROW Saturday, March 4th at Noon ET in the Poshta Design Store!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🦋

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Larissa! I absolutely love the shaker and your petite butterfly decorations for the gift bags are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, your creativity is feeding my soul! Another array of outstanding projects! You are an exceptional ambassador of Poshta Designs, with your inventive creations! Love everything here, especially the stylized gift bags.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked the perfect papers to accompany your butterflies! Two wonderful cards, Larissa and one adorable gift bag!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)