Monday, October 17, 2022

Hello Fall w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this Hello, Fall Shaker Card using several Products!! 
|I LOVE to create Shaker Cards, and there are SO MANY ways you can use your Stencils for EASY Cards!!

I Started with the Falling Leaves Stencil and Inked with White Pigment Ink onto some Kraft Cardstock!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! Once dry completely, I added an Acetate Layer and then Stitched it with my Sewing Machine!! I Stitched 3 Sides and then added my Shaker Elements!! Then Stitched the top of the Shaker to close it securely!!

Next I Stamped and Embossed the Hello, Fall Sentiment from the Heartfelt Fall Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder onto a Stitched Circle from the Circle Frames Die Set and then Colored the Sentiment using an E84 Copic Marker!! Then I Layered the Sentiment with some other Circle Die Cuts from both Black and Kraft Cardstock!!

Then I Die Cut some Leaves from the Fall Friends Die Set!! First from some Therm O Web Toner Sheets that I Foiled with some Champagne Deco Foil!! These match the Leaves that are in the Shaker Mix!! 
Then I also Die Cut some Leaves form some Kraft Cardstock and some Yellow Vellum that also matched the Sequins in the Shaker Mix!! I Adhered the Leaves around the Sentiment Circle and LOVE how they add that finishing touch!! 
I Die Cut some Doodlebug Patterned Paper using the Frames & Flags Die Set Scalloped Rectangle and then adhered the Panel to a White A2 Cardbase!! 

I LOVE the way this Card turned out as it represents EVERYTHING I LOVE about Fall!! SWOON!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  🍂 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)