Friday, September 2, 2022

THANKFUL for You w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today, showcasing the NEW Autumn Oval Stamp Set & coordinating Oval Frames Die Set and the Autumn Paper Pad!! SWOON!! I'm in LOVE with this Image and LOVE that it can be used for ANY Occasion, just by changing out the Sentiment!!

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the NEW Autumn Oval Image onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing with WoW Embossing Powder!!
Then I Color the Image with Copic Markers!!
 

Orange: YR00, YR18 & YR68    Coral: R00, R11, & R32      Green: YG00, YG17 & G18   Dark Green: YG61, YG63 & YG67     Teal: BG70, BG72 & BG75
Brown: E40, E43 & E47     Yellow: Y00, Y11 & YR23     Purple: V00, V04 & V15    Turquoise: BG10, BG13 & BG15  
 

Then I Fussy Cut the Image out and Die Cut a Scalloped Circle using the Oval Frames Die Set from some Kraft Cardstock!! I adhered the Image to the Frame and then set it aside!! 

Then I worked on the Card Panel!! I Die Cut some Patterned Paper and added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! I adhered the Scalloped Oval onto the Panel using Foam Tape and then added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to finish off the Design and to add some Sparkle!! I LOVE the way this Card turned out and the HAPPY Color Palette makes me SO EXCITED for ALL things FALL!! 
Here's another Card I made using the Same Image, but this goes to show that there are SO MANY Color Combos available to make this IMAGE SHINE!! If you LOVE ALL things Fall this is an AMAZING Image to Color!! You can find the Blog Post HERE with Complete Details on how I Colored it!! 

I hope this INSPIRES you to get those Fall Images Out and Color!! Plus, ENJOY a SALE this Weekend too!! 

This Weekend! We're celebrating Labor Day with a SALE! 
Save 15% off your order now through Monday, September 5th!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 

Have a FABULOUS Labor Day WEEKEND!! I hope you get to spend it doing something you LOVE!! 

LARISSA HESKETT 🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)