Friday, April 8, 2022

Hoppy Easter w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm sharing this SWEET Easter Card today over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!!
I started by Die Cutting my Oval for my Egg from the Foiled paper using the NEW Oval Frames Die Set!! Then I added a Foiled Bow and Ribbon from an Aqua Deco Foiled Toner Sheet using the Stitched Bow Die from Pink & Main!! I then Stamped and Embossed my Images from the Bitty Bunny Stamp Set, the Newton's Easter Basket Stamp Set and used Copic Markers to color them. Then I die cut them all of using the coordinating dies. I used the Cloud Stencil to create a cloud stenciled Sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added Water Splatter for some Texture!! I die cut some Grass using the Land Borders Die Set and using Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Forest Moss to Ink it up!!

I adhered my Foiled Egg in between my grass die cuts with some 3-D White Foam Squares and then layered the other images using some Zots Bling Dots. Some White Gel Pen and Black Gel Pen details were added to my images and some Glitter Pen to make the Eggs, Butterfly and little Bird Sparkle. A Sentiment Banner was Stamped and Embossed with the Easter Sentiment and adhered to the egg with another Zots Bling Dot. I adhered my Card Panel to the Frames & Flags Die Set Scalloped Panel using the Memory Tape Runner XL.
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on some ways to use your Stamped Images along with some Deco Foil Products for some SWEET Easter Cards!! If you haven't tried Deco Foil, I hope this will give the Inspiration to give it a try!!?? I PROMISE you WON'T regret it, and the Recipients SMILE and JOY will have you creating MORE and MORE of them!!  
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet bunny! She looks quite pleased with that big polka dot egg! Darling card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)