Thursday, November 18, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Latte Happy Everything w/ Trinity Stamps for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm popping in to share another SWEET Card that I've made for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using products from Trinity Stamps!! Trinity Stamps is a SUPER SPONSOR, and if you'd like to hop over to say a HUGE THANK YOU you can do so HERE!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the Card Panels using the Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack Die Set!! One from White Distress Watercolor Cardstock and one from some Tim Holtz Patterned Paper!! I Inked the White Distress Watercolor Cardstock Panel with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and and Masked of the Ground with some Tape and Inked with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and Stamped and Embossed the Happy Everything Sentiment from the  A Sentiment for (almost) Anything Stamp Set to the Top of the Card Panel using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder!!

To create the Coffee Mug I used the Boo Brew Die Set and Die Cut it from some Doodlebug Design Gingham Patterned Paper!! I used the Orange on Orange Color to emulate a Pumpkin!! I Die Cut the Whipped Topping from some White Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Inked with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink for some Shading then I added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter for the look of Sugar Sprinkles!! I wanted to Stage the Scene and Dress my Coffee Cup up with some Fall Goodies!! So I Die Cut the other Images from the Boo Brew Die Set!! I Die Cut 2 of the Candy Sticks and Inked them to resemble Cinnamon Sticks!! Then I Die Cut 2 of the Leaves and Inked them in Peeled Paint and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks!! I also Die Cut one of the Pumpkin Vine Tendrils and Inked it with Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Inks!! I adhered them to the Mug and then added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to finish off the Design!! 
So there you have it a REALLY SWEET Fall Card for ANY Pumpkin Spice LOVER!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today and maybe put you in the MOOD for a Pumpkin Spice Latte of your own!! CHEERS to a FABULOUS Thursday!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today it MEANS MORE than you KNOW!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Now go and CREATE something and LINK it up for SEVERAL chances to WIN!! 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card and amazingly dimensional coloring and shading... i love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this cup.. it's on my wish list! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, what a fun mug that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so GORGEOUS! Those colors tho😱 And who doesn't love Trinity Stamps! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Larissa! That cup is so cheery on the pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderfull card.
    Like your colouring and the whole look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!
    its stunning!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)