Friday, July 23, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release ~ Snowflake Stencil!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here for Day 1 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Snowflake Stencil!! SWOON!! I'm a LOVER of ALL things Snowflake!! Although I'm NOT ready for Snow and Cold Weather, it's been FUN Crafting Holiday and Winter Projects during the Heat of the Summer!! Somehow it makes it seem not quite as hot outside!! 
Here's a Look at the NEW Snowflake Stencil!!  

Here's the Project I've created for today!!
SWOON!! I LOVE the Color Combo of Turquoise, White and Metallic Silver for the Holidays!! Especially Snowflake Projects!! Makes me HAPPY to add some SPARKLE TOO!! 
I can't do Holiday Crafting without SPARKLE!! 
Let's get started!! 

I started by adding some Therm O Web Pixie Spray to the back of my Stencil!! This is a MUST have Product if you plan on Stenciling, especially if you're going to Mass Produce Holiday Cards!! Just makes the entire process Easier!! 

I Die Cut a Card Panel from a Piece of MFT Snowflake Patterned Paper and then Placed the NEW Snowflakes Stencil over the Top of the Card Panel and Inked with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink with a Blending Brush!! Then I applied some Gina K. Designs White Glitz Glitter Gel using a Stencil Pal!! After doing the one side of the Card, I removed the Stencil and washed it and then replaced it on the other side of the Card Panel and repeated the Process!! Then I set the Card Panel aside to Dry completely!! 
SWOON!! 
Here's a close up look at the Glittering Snowflakes!! 
Next I Cut a Small Panel from White Cardstock and Inked it with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and then I Die Cut the "Merry Christmas" 4 Times from some White Cardstock and again from some Deco Foil Toner Sheets that I Foiled with Deco Foil in Sliver!! Then I adhered the Deco Foiled Die Cut on top of the White Cardstock Die Cuts for a Dimensional Sentiment and adhered the Sentiment to the center of the Inked White Cardstock Panel!! I wanted to add some Silver Splatters to my Card Panel so I added some Alloy Alcohol Splatters, and I LOVE the extra shine it adds to my Card Panel!! Then I adhered the Panel to the Patterned Paper Card Panel using Foam Tape for some dimension!! 
To finish off the Design I added some Silver Snowflake Sequins in different Sizes using Zots Bling Glue Dots and then added some Silver Jewels to the center of the Snowflakes for even more Sparkle!!  I adhered the Card Panel to an A2 White Cardstock Cardbase and my Card is ready to sent to someone SPECIAL this Holiday Season!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED You!!?? Come back again tomorrow for a look at the NEW Jewish Stars Stencil!! 
Don't forget to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and to check out ALL of the other AMAZING DT Creations!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)