Monday, June 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties June 2021 Release Party!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

SWOON!! I just LOVE this SWEET Release!!  
Here's a Look at the Project I've made for today!!
 For the SWEET Little Gnomebug Car I Stamped and Embossed it onto Pattern Paper from the 6x6 Craftin' with my Gnomies Paper Pad!! I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Keep Calm and Gnome On Sweet Cuts!! 

Here's a Close Up look at the NEW Set!!

I stamped and  Embossed the Gnomebug Image Image again onto White Cardstock and Colored with Copic Markers!! Head Lights: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Bumper: C5, C3, C1 & C00  Tires: N3, N6 & N8!! Then I Fussy Cut them out to add to the Gnomebug Image!! 
I Cut a Rectangle Panel from more of the Photo Play Crafting with my Gnomies 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad and then Cut another Rectangle from some White Cardstock that I inked with Distress Oxide Ink!! I used Salvaged Patina for the Sky and Peeled Paint and Lucky Clover for the Ground!! 
I adhered the Gnomebug after Stamping the Sentiment and added a few Jewels to add even more Sparkle!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’— 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a CUTE card! This is heaps of fun, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)