Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Thinking of You Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs & Therm O Web!!

Pin It
This week Newton's Nook Designs and Therm O Web are partnering for a FABULOUS Inspiration Week!! ALL Week Long both Design Teams will be sharing ways to add fun foils and more to your cards using Therm O Web Products with Newton's Nook Designs Products!! There are PRIZES too!! Read all the way to the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!!  
Today I'm sharing a BEAUTIFUL Thinking of You Card!!
I Started by Spraying the Backside of the NND Seashell Stencil with Pixie Spray!! I LOVE this product and it really makes Stenciling EASY!! 
Then I placed the Stencil over my Card Panel and pressed it into place!! Then I applied a Thin Coat of Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo using the Stencil Pal!! I've tried LOTS of different tools to apply the Transfer Gel Duo and my hands down FAVORITE is the Stencil Pal!! BONUS, you get 2 in a Pack!! 
I set the Panel aside to Dry completely!! Once completely Dry the Gel will be CLEAR and Tacky to the touch!! Then I cut a Piece of Deco Foil in Opal large enough to cover my Panel and ran it through my Laminating Machine!! (You can use your Die Cutting Machine too, I just prefer the results I get with the Laminator!!) To finish off the Card Panel I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed my Images from the Narly Mermaids Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image: 
Purple: V000, V01, V15 & V09   Cheeks: RV11  
Turquoise: BG11, BG45 & BG49  Skin: E00, E11 & E13 
Hair: E31, E33, E37 & E99  Starfish: R00 & R22   
Fish: YR00, YR18  N0 & N4
Then I used the coordinating Narly Mermaids to Die Cut the Images out!! I added White Gel Pen Details and some Nuvo Gold Glitter Drops to the Narwhales Horn to add some Highlights and Sparkle!! 
For my Focal Point Scene I Die Cut a Large Scalloped Circle using the NND Circle Frames Die Set from some TE Sprinkles Cardstock and then Die Cut a Large Circle from some White Cardstock and Inked it with Peacock Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Water Splatters for some texture, then I stamped and embossed the "Thinking of You" Sentiment from the NND Little Lilies Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
I adhered the Images to the Scallop Circle Scene and placed it onto the Card Panel using some Gina K Designs Foam Tape!! Then I adhered some Sequins and Jewels using Bling Zots Adhesive Dots!! I then wanted to create a coordinating Envelope!! I'm using a TE A2 Envelope in Sprinkles and then placed the 
NND Seashell Stencil over the Flap of the Envelope and pressed it into place!! Then Inked with Peacock Distress Oxide Ink!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE the results and it's FUN to add that Little Extra Touch to make the Card seem even more SPECIAL for the recipient!! 

I hope I've INSPIRED you today on ways to use the NND & Therm O Web Products together!! I hope you'll join us ALL Week for even more inspiration and for chances to WIN!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)