Thursday, October 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties October 2020 Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties October 2020 Release Rewind!! Today I'm showcasing the 
Here's a look at the NEW Kit!!
This Kit is FULL off ALL the things you need for your Holiday Tag Making needs, on top of LOTS of uses for the AMAZING Stamp and coordinating Die Set!! Today I've made some SWEET Tags using the Doodlebug Tags from the Kit!! 
I Simply Cut the Tags apart and Punched the Tag Holes using my Crop-adile!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the For You:   &   With Love:  from the For You Stamp Set on the back of each of the Tags using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I added the Twine from the Kit to finish off the Tags!! This is only just a few of my FAVORITES, there are SEVERAL more Tags included in this Kit, so if you ENJOY making your own Holiday Tags this set is PERFECT for you!!

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’– 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)