Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties October 2020 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties October 2020  Release Party!! Today I'm showcasing the 
Here's a look at the NEW Kit!!
This Kit is FULL off ALL the things you need for your Holiday Tag Making needs, on top of LOTS of uses for the AMAZING Stamp and coordinating Die Set!! Today I've made some SWEET Cards using items from the Kit!! 
I Started with the Kraft Card Bases that are included in the Kit!! Then I Cut down the SWEET Doodlebug Tags that are included in the Kit!! I LOVE them and they're PERFECT for Cards!! I added some Patterned Paper I had from my Stash and created the Center Card Panel!! 
I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters to the Center Panel before I adhered the Striped Paper to the edges of the Center Panel!! Then I adhered the Doodlebug Tag to one of the Mini Clothes Pins included in the Kit!! I adhered the Clothes Pin to my Card Panel using some Terrific Tape!! 
Then I tied a Double Bow using the Twine included in the Kit!! I adhered it to the front of the Clothes Pin using a Bling Zots Adhesive Dot!! SQUEAL!! Just so CUTE!!
Lastly I wanted to add a Stamped and Embossed sentiment to the Sweet Scalloped Flap Kraft Envelopes also included in the Kit!! So I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and Heat set them!! I LOVE how SWEET these turned out and they're are so many options you could create with ALL of the Tags you receive in this Kit!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’–

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)