Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties September 2020 NEW Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties September 2020 NEW Release Rewind!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW "With Heartfelt Thoughtsand "With Heartfelt Thoughts" Sweet Cuts Dies!! 
Here's a look at the NEW Products!!  
I wanted to create a Vintage Quilt Inspired for my Card today!! I LOVE the Scallop Frame Sweet Cut Dies!! They're SO VERSATILE!! I'm using the Scallop Square Frames today and I Die Cut them from White Cardstock!! I adhered them down onto my Card Panel using Ultra Bond Adhesive and I only adhered the very inside edge of the Frame as I wanted to POP-UP the scalloped Edges alittle to give it the look of a Vintage Raw Edge!! I Die Cut the Patterned Papers to add into the Frames creating an alternating pattern!! I added some Zig Zag Stitching to some of the Squares for even more texture and to help with the Quilt Design!! 
I used the NEW With Heartfelt Thoughts Sweet Cut Dies to Die Cut the Flowers from some TE Cream Felt and then I layered some Sequins and a Pearl for the center of my Flowers for some Sparkle and Dimension!! I Die Cut the Leaves form some Patterned Paper!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments Faith, Hope Love on the other Squares using some Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink and Embossed with some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Here's a close up look at the Card and ALL of the FUN dimensional Elements!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’—

3 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa:
    I think this is my favorite DT card from the new release (including my own...lol). I would like to know which patterned papers those are. They look like Carta Bella??? Line???
    Thank you!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! This is a really versatile set.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)