Friday, August 14, 2020

Thinking of You with Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Design Blog today sharing this BEAUTIFUL Thinking of You Card showcasing the Sunflower Days Stamp and Die Set and the Gingham Stencil along with a few other products!! 
I Started by Stenciling that BEAUTIFUL Two Toned Background!! I LOVE how Versatile the Stencils are and that there are so many ways to use them!! This one is probably my FAVORITE way!! 
I Sprayed the back side of my Stencil with some Pixie Spray and then adhered it over my TE Potato Chip Cardstock Card Panel!! Then I inked over the Stencil with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink using my TE Blender Brush!! I removed the Stencil and then flipped the Design so I could achieve the FUN Cross Hatch Design lining it up with the Design already Inked!! Then I inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide Ink using my TE Blender Brush!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint and some Gold Glitter Splatters sor some extra Texture and Sparkle!! SWOON!! I LOVE the results the color combinations are ENDLESS!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Sunflower Days Images and then Colored them in using Copic Markers!!  Sunflowers: Y11, Y15 & YR23    E30, E33 & E37  Greenery: YG61, YG63 & YG67    Then I Die Cut the Image using the coordinating Sunflower Days Die Set!!  I added some Gold Glitter Pen to the Sunflower Centers and then coated them with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!! Once they were Dry I added some White Pen details!! I Die Cut a Circle Die and Inked it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Thinking of You Sentiment from the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set!! I wanted it to curve with the Circle so I used my MISTI Stamping tool to curve the Stamp to match the Curve of the Circle Die!! I Die Cut the Scalloped Circle Frame from some TE Oreo Cardstock using the Circle Frames Die Set!! Then I adhered the Circle Die Cut ontop and then added the Sunflower Image using some Foam Tape!! I adhered the Scalloped Circle Frame using Foam Tape and adhered it to the Gingham Stencil!! A few Gold Jewels were added to the Card!! 
I also created a FUN Envelope using a coordinating TE Potato Chip Envelope so it matches the Card PERFECTLY!! I LOVE the way this Card Set turned out!! 
I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🌻

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)