Monday, July 13, 2020

Paper Sweeties July Look Back Inspiration Day 1!!

Pin It


HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties July Look Back Inspiration Day #1!!
For my Card today I decide to use the Sea You Soon Stamp Set and coordinating Sea You Soon Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I've also used the Circle Scallop Frames Die Set (using just the Circles) for the Bubbles!!
I wanted to create a CAS under Water Card using the Circles as Bubbles and then added the CUTE Images on top for both some Dimension and to help make them POP against the White Card Panel!!
I Started b Stamping and Embossing the Images!! Then I colored them using Copic Markers!! Lobster: R00, R11, R14, R22 & R35   Orange Fish:  YR00, YR02, YR06 & YR18    Y11, Y15 & YR23   N0 & N3  RV11    Algae:  G12, G14 & G18    Seahorse:  BG10, BG45 & BG49   V01, V15 & V06   RV11 I Die Cut all of the Images out using the coordinating Dies and then added some White Gel Pen Highlights!! I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Eyes of the Lobster, and the Cheek of the Seahorse!! I adhered the Images to the Circles that I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for a POP of Color and then adhered the Circles to the Card Panel using Foam Tape!!

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Birthday from the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and Wishes from the Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set!! Then I finished off the design by adding some Iridescent Jewels!! I LOVE the way it turned out and hope I've INSPIRED you!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable and just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)