Saturday, June 13, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Sneak Peeks!! 
I've created a SWEET Birthday Tag for today showcasing the CUTE Barn Image in the NEW Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Set!! Just makes me SMILE, plus I can think of other ways to use a Barn Tag as well!! Father's Day is coming up and this would also be PERFECT for a Father's Day Tag too!! Even New Baby Tags!! 
The possibilities are endless!! 
Here's my Tag for today!! 
Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set by Paper Sweeties #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #junerelease2020

Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse

Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts Set by Paper Sweeties #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #junerelease2020
Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts

Barn Gift Tag and Treat Box by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamps and Dies and Treat Box Dies with Frosting Seam Binding Ribbon #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #treatbox #barn #junerelease2020
I Started by creating the Treat Box using the Treat Box Sweet Cuts Die Set!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Barn Image and colored it with Copic Markers!! Barn: R32, R35, R37 & R39   Roof: E43, E44, E47 & E49   Trim: N3, N4 & N6    Then I used the coordinating Die and Die Cut the Barn Image out!! 
Barn Gift Tag and Treat Box by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamps and Dies and Treat Box Dies with Frosting Seam Binding Ribbon #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #treatbox #barn #junerelease2020
 I Die Cut the Barn Die again only this time I Die Cut it from a Folded Cardstock Piece making sure to hang the top of the Die off the edge of Cardstock!! I adhered the Colored Barn to the Tag Barn I created and then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments!! SQUEAL... on the inside of the Barn Doors!!
Barn Gift Tag and Treat Box by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamps and Dies and Treat Box Dies with Frosting Seam Binding Ribbon #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #treatbox #barn #junerelease2020

Sorry I missed your Birthday on the inside of the Tag!! I LOVE the WAY it turned out and like I mentioned you could use this Image to create a Tag for SEVERAL occasions!! The possibilities are Endless!! I created a Frosting Seam Binding Bow and added a Gina K Designs Gingham Ribbon Bow to finish it off!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 


Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)