Sunday, June 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Party!!

Pin It


HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Sneak Peeks!! 
I've created a SWEET Birthday Card for today showcasing the CUTE Pig Image in the NEW Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Set!! Just makes me SMILE!! 
Here's my Card for today!! 

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Pig Image all over the Card Panel!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! Next I Stamped and Embossed another Pig Image and Colored it with Copic Markers!! I used R00, R02, R11 & R22!! I added some White Gel Pen Highlights and Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Die Cut!!

Then I Die Cut a Rectangle Scalloped Frame Die from some Kraft Cardstock!! I added a White Die Cut For You Stitched Tag and layered it over the Scalloped Rectangle!! I Inked with some Tumbled Glass and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink for the background!! I adhered the Pig with Foam Tape after Stamping and Embossing the SQUEAL... Sentiment!! 
I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design 
Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 


Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA 🐷

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)