Wednesday, April 22, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps April Release 2020 ~ Bold Flowers Stencil and Blossom Bubble Stencil!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 

Here's a look at the NEW Products!!




I wanted to create a FUN Flap Card using the coordinating Bubble Box Fri-Dies and I Dry Embossed a FUN Double Frame onto my Card Panel using the Largest 2 Dies!! Then I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on the inside of the Bubble Box Frame!! I Sprayed the back of the Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray and then adhered it to the Card Panel, making sure to line up the Design in the middle of the Embossed Box Frame impression!! 

I then Inked the Design using Distress Oxide Inks and Ink Daubers!! I used Peeled Paint and Lucky Clover for the Leaves, Mustard Seed for the Stamen, Milled Lavender and Wilted Violet for the Flowers and Vintage Photo for the Stitched Frame!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Nuvo Glitter Drops to the Stamen for some Sparkle!! I Stamped and Embossed the Hello Sentiment from the Terrific Flowers Stamp Set and then I added it to a Kraft Cardbase that I added a Lavender Cardstock Frame to so the Flowers would POP!! 


For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 


Plus get entered to WIN the ENTIRE NEW Release worth over $80.00!! Good Luck!!
Would you like to win the entire release!!?? Click HERE to visit the Spread Joy Not Germs Blog Hop post and follow the steps to get yourself entred!! You have until midnight April 24th to enter and the winner will be announced on April 26th!! While you're there you might want to hop along as there is OVER 50 Prizes to be WON!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a Look at the NEW Musical Elements Chipboard!!  

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)