Sunday, February 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties Look Back Inspiration Day #3!!

Pin It
HELLO!!  
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for a Look Back Inspiration Day #3!! This month we're taking a look back at some of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Products!! I'm showcasing the!!

I've made a FUN Shaker Card and I've used the New A Friend Is Stamp Set & Hugs and Kisses Stamp and Coordinating Die Sets!! I've also used some of the SWEET Sugar Sprinkles Sequins for the Shaker Elements!!

I started by Stamping the AWESOME New Sentiment to create a FUN background for my Card in ColorBox Suede Dye Ink!! I wanted some Splatters so I used some of the Colorbox ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez in Black Diamond!! I LOVE the look it gives in Real Life!! Then I Die Cut the Scalloped Frame into the Front of my Card to create my Shaker Window!! I Stamped and Embossed the Scalloped Frame Image and then Die Cut it out!! I wanted it to POP up off the Shaker Window so I layered 5 Die Cuts together to make it thick!! Then I Glued it to the Front of the Shaker Window that I Embossed the Sentiment #Party onto using Embossable Acetate!! 

I filled the Shaker Window with the Paper Sweeties Flower Sequins and some Clear Seed Beads!! I Stamped and Embossed SEVERAL of the Flower, Leaf and Heart Images using ColorBox Black Pigment Ink and covered it with ColorBox Clear Embossing Powder and Die Cut them using the Coordinating Dies!! I Colored them with Copic Markers and then I added some Tonic Studio Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Centers of the Flowers and the Hearts after coating all with some of the Tonic Studio Aqua Shimmer Pen in Glitter Gloss!! SQUEAL!! The finished results just make me HAPPY!! =) Some White Gel Pen details and my card was done!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!


For more AMAZING Inspiration please make sure to stop by the other DT Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)