Friday, November 8, 2019

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm back with another Card using some Newton's Nook Designs Products!! They're GENEROUS Sponsors for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that ends tonight at 11:55 PST!! 
Here's what I've created for today!! 
I wanted to share another idea on how to use those AMAZING NND 4x6 Stamp Set!! Today I'm using the Caffeinated Cats Stamp Set!! 
I wanted to share how you can use this Image to Die Cut any Shape!! I thought this Coffee Die was PERFECT!!  Whether you use a Die Cut Window over the Image, or just Die Cut the Image there are SO many possibilities!! I then used Copic Markers to color the Image in a Brown Color Tone (I used Coffee Cup: E31, E33, E37 and E39) then wanted to add the Sunflower Stamp to help ground the Coffee Cup!! (I used Sunflowers: Y11, Y19 & YR23  E44, E47 & E49 Greenery: YG61, YG63 & YG67) 

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Newton Loves Coffee Stamp Set!! Then I coated the center of the Sunflowers with some Nuvo Drops and added some Gold Pretty Pink Posh Jewels to finish off the Design!! I Die Cut a Kraft Frame from the NND Framework Die Set and adhered it to my A2 Card Base!! 

I hope I've INSPIRED you and that you're eager to Hop along and JOIN in on the FUN!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and 
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

I'm also Linking Up: 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ˜˜ 

10 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)