Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Paper Sweeties August 2019 Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties 
August Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Treat Box/Tag using the *NEW* stamp set called "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Cupcakes and Sprinkles " Sweet Cuts Die Set!!

 I wanted to make a SWEET Treat Box!! Summer is FULL of LOTS of occasions that require Gifts of some kind and I wanted to share an Easy Design using the NEW Cupcakes and Sprinkles Stamp and coordinating Die Set!! I started by creating the Treat Box using the Sweet Cuts Treat Box Die!! Then I added the Sweet Little Heart Tag from the Die Set and that I Stamped and Embossed with the Sweet Friend Sentiment!! I inked the center with some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink!! Tied a Twine Bow and added a Bubble Gum Seam Binding Bow!! Then to finish off the designs I also added a Leaf Image from the Bee Happy Stamp Set!! I die cut it out using the coordinating Bee Happy Sweet Cuts Die Set! 


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)