Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Cute Corgi Beach Tag w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

                            Cute Corgi Beach Tag!!


 Today I'm sharing this FUN Summer Scene Corgi at the Beach Tag with Newton's Nook Designs!! I wanted to feature the Sweet Corgi on the Floaty from the Corgi Beach Stamp Set!! I colored this adorable pup and cut the image out using the coordinating Corgi Beach Die Set. The tag was cut out using the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and I added in layered of waves using our Sea Borders Die Set. Above the cute pup I added a splash and the sentiment "bark less, beach more" also from the  Corgi Beach Stamp Set. I dressed up the tag with some ribbons and added it to a little burlap bag. This would be so perfect to use to dress up a little summer treat or gift. It would be a great party favor too!! Here's a close up look at the Gift Tag!! 
I hope I've given you some ideas on ways to use the NEW Corgi Beach Stamp Set!! Those Images are so VERSATILE!!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)