Monday, July 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
July Release 2019!! 
I created a couple SWEET Treat Boxes using the *NEW* stamp set called "Beach Therapy" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Beach Therapy" Sweet Cuts Die Set!!
 Here's a look at ALL of the the NEW Sets available NOW in the Paper Sweeties Store!!
Beach Therapy






 I wanted to make some SWEET Treat Boxes!! Summer is FULL of LOTS of occasions that require Gifts of some kind and I wanted to share an Easy Design along with more of time consuming Design!! BOTH SO WORTH the time and effort to create!! I started by creating the Treat Box using the Sweet Cuts Treat Box Die!! Then I added the Anchor Image to a Circle Die Cut from the Scalloped Circle Frames Die Set!! I inked the center with some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink!! Tied a Burlap Twine through the Anchor and added the Frosting Seam Binding and Red Gross Grain Bow!! A Little Hello Tag was Die Cut and Stamped and Embossed to finish off the design!! 
This Gift Box is alittle more Time consuming, but WORTH it for that SPECIAL someone!! I've used the Sweet Cuts Treat Box Die along with the Treat Box Add-on: Home & Garden Stamp and Die Set to create my own Beach House Treat Box!! SWOON!! I LOVE how it turned out!! I went with a Beachy Color theme and colored everything with Copic Markers!! The only patterned paper I used is the Text Simple Stories Paper for the main part of the Beach House!! I added touches of Glitter Nuvo Drops for some extra Dimension and Sparkle and embossed the Mini Tag with some WoW Red Glitter Embossing Powder!! A Die Cut Anchor and some Strawberry Seam Binding finish off the Design!! 


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)