Friday, May 3, 2019

Fabulous Floral Mother's Day Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Fabulous Floral Mother's Day Card by Larissa Heskett | Flower Trio and Frames & Flags Die Set and Mother's Day Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade

Fabulous Floral Mother's Day Card!!

HELLO Crafty Friends!! I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!! 
If your Mother likes flowers she would adore a gorgeous floral card like this one!! I created this amazing card by cutting all those gorgeous flowers out of Taylored Expressions felt using the Newton's Nook Designs Flower Trio Die Set!! I cut each Flower multiple times using a combination of different colored felts (Lilac and Dark Berry with Butter for the center then I used Peach and Papaya along with Marshmallow for the Center) I layered them all together to create those beautiful flowers. Then added a button to the center of each one to give it a special finishing touch!! Once I had all those flowers made I added them onto this gorgeous Mother's Day Card with Foam Tape to add some Dimension!! I Die Cut my Cardbase from TE Marshmallow Cardstock and added the Stamped and Embossed sentiment with the floral flourishes from our Mother's Day Stamp Set into the center. I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Background and then added color to the flowers and leaves using Copic Markers!! I added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Center of the Flowers!! I framed the sentiment with the felt flowers on the top and bottom and added some leaves too round out the Design!! The scalloped edge behind the image was also cut out using our Frames & Flags Die Set. from some Sunny Studio Gingham Lavender Patterned Paper!! 

Here's a close-up so you can see all the amazing details:
Fabulous Floral Mother's Day Card by Larissa Heskett | Flower Trio and Frames & Flags Die Set and Mother's Day Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade
All those flowers and layers really make the card feel extra special! My Grandma has ALWAYS LOVED Flowers and her Front and Back Porch have always been covered with BEAUTIFUL Blooms!! I just KNOW she's going to cherish this Card for Mother's Day!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

I'm also Linking up:

Grab our badge:

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =) 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)